Dragon Orb Game: Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to UK residents only.
2. Closing date for entries is 15th March 2009.
3. All entries must include the entrantís name and address for the purposes of notification.
4. One winner will receive one Nintendo Wii Console.
5. 15 runners-up will receive a signed copy of Dragon Orb Shadow.
6. Prize may not be exactly as shown.
7. Simon & Schuster UK Ltd reserve the right to alter the prize at any time.
8. No part of the competition is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost.
10. Incomplete entries will be disregarded.
11. We will use your data only for the purpose of fulfilling this competition.
12. Simon & Schuster UK Ltd has arranged this competition in good faith and does not accept any liability relating to the prize.
13. The winner and runner-ups will be announced no later than 31st March 2009.
14. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. No purchase necessary.
16. The winner and runner-up names will be available on www.markrobsonauthor.com after 31st March 2009.
17. All participants shall be deemed to have consented to the use of their name and photograph in conjunction with any post-competition publicity.
18. No employees of Simon & Schuster UK Ltd may enter this competition.
19. Promoter: Simon & Schuster UK Ltd, Africa House, 64-78 Kingsway, London WC2B 6AH.
20. For a full list of T&Cs please write to: Dragon Orb T&Cs, Childrenís Marketing, Simon and Schuster UK, Africa House, 64-78 Africa House, London, WC2B 6AH.